Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an all through Academy in Bradford to appoint a part-time Science Teacher for after February half term.
They are seeking a passionate and committed Science Teacher to cover until May 2019, who is able to teach up to KS4.
This role is part-time, three days a week, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. However, there is a possibility of this being extended to 4 days, should the school circumstances change.
The school would welcome applicants from experienced teachers and NQT’s, but the successful applicant would need to have good classroom management. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Able to teach KS3 and KS4 Science
- 2x references from schools
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions-
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business