Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a leading Academy based in Bradford to appoint a Teacher of Science for September
- Part of a growing Academies trust
- September to December (in the first instance)
- Committed leadership team
This is an exciting opportunity to teach in a forward-thinking school that provides a supportive community for students to achieve in and one that everyone can be proud of. They encourage recognition in learning and celebrate success together.
Behaviour can be challenging, however, this is an extremely rewarding environment to work in.
The Academy also upholds an inclusive approach to development and offer every staff member a tailored support package whether they are employed on a contract or supply. The leadership team is committed to offering all a rewarding, long-term career. Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Passion for your subject, success and quality teaching
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.