Would you like to be part of a school that encourages you to be creative, forward-thinking and supports your career development, whilst teaching students who want to learn?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher of Chemistry to join one of the country's most successful education establishments.
- Deemed 'Excellent' in all areas in 2017
- Full-time position from September 2019 to Spring 2020
- Teach KS3 to A Level Chemistry, plus one other Science to GCSE level
- A friendly, hard-working atmosphere with motivated students
Academic Appointments are working with this outstanding, high achieving North Yorkshire school is seeking a full-time Science Teacher, In Charge of Chemistry, from September 2019 to Spring 2020
You must have:
- Excellent subject knowledge – Chemistry Specialism
- Experience of teaching KS3 to A-Level Chemistry
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If you are committed to your subject and want the very best for the students, whilst also being a role model, this could be the job for you.
Please call us urgently on 01423 608 655 if you are interested in this role.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Gemma, email@example.com Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business