Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a ‘Good’ rated Secondary Academy located in Leeds to appoint an enthusiastic Science Teacher.
The role is full time and the successful applicant will be expected to teach Science to KS4. The position is to start 3rd June 2019, to cover sickness and is anticipated to go on for approximately 4 weeks initially.
This is a successful, vibrant Academy, achieving excellent results and has consistently been judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills, have a passion for learning and put the needs of young people first. This post is suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher. Requirements
Interested in this job?
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (or relevant teaching qualification)
- Relevant subject degree
- Ability to teach Science to KS4
- 2x references from education establishments
- A valid DBS, registered to the update service or willing to obtain one
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1015 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business