- 1 Term Contract (in the first instance)
- Key Stage 3 and 4 Science
- Students behave well
- Easy to access from Leeds/Wakefield/North Yorkshire
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary School in Leeds to appoint a Science Teacher - ideally with a Chemistry specialism.
This is an improving school where senior leaders are taking effective action in order for the school to become good.
Pupils respect each other and their teachers and are enthusiastic about the improvements made to the school.
They strive to meet the needs of every pupil to ensure they fulfil their full potential. Requirements:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- Ability to teach KS3 and KS4 Science
- Available for September
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.