Academic Appointments are currently working with a vibrant Secondary Academy in Leeds to appoint a Second in Science to join the Science department from September 2019.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Recognised as a National Leader of Education
- 'Outstanding' rated Ofsted
- Supportive Leadership team
- Pupils behaviour is exemplary
This would be a full-time, permanent post. This role would be perfect for an experienced Teacher who is looking to take a step up in responsibility.
The Academy offers its learners a rich experience through the curriculum and experiences beyond the classroom. They are passionate about delivering engaging lessons which allow all to succeed. The staff here are ambitious, committed, hardworking and are passionate about the difference they can make to young people and the wider community.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.