We are currently working alongside a two form entry primary school rated 'outstanding' in the Bradford area to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant.
This role is to start as soon as possible, full time, long term.
Previous experience working with children with SEND is essential
Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- Teaching Assistant L2 qualification
- Experience in similar role
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business