Academic Appointments are working alongside a Special School in the Leeds area who are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their school.
School are looking to work with passionate and caring individuals who can promote the school’s vision of a creating safe, joyful learning for every child in their care.
Pupils who attend this school have varying levels of Autism. Holding Team Teach is essential due to the environment.
The roles available are due to start after the Easter break and is a fulltime, on-going appointment. Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting autistic learners
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Hold 'Team Teach' qualification or be willing to obtain this
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to Olivia@academicappointments.co.uk
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business