Academic Appointments are supporting a number of schools in the Doncaster area requiring SEND Teaching Assistants. As a result of this demand, we are looking to expand our bank of supply staff in the area.
Due to the continuity required, these positions often become ongoing appointments.
It would involve working with a variety of special educational needs (SEN) including autism, downs syndrome, PMLD and physical needs. Experience supporting pupils with similar needs previously is essential.
The ideal Teaching Assistant would be available full time and available to start immediately. Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting SEN pupils is essential
- Holding Team Teach is advantageous
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Doncaster Office and ask for Aaron on 01302 243060 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business