Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a number of SEN and Mainstream Schools in Harrogate to appoint committed and excellent SEN Teaching Assistants to support their schools and staff.
We are looking for outstanding Teaching Assistants that have previous experience of working with a range of Special Educational Needs, whether that be in a mainstream or SEN provision. It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools.
As a Classroom Assistant, you will be required to work with individual pupils, groups of children and the whole class. You will be required to support pupils with a range of abilities and support the class teacher.
Our schools can offer part-time, full-time, short-term and long-term roles. What we offer:
- 48-hour clearance scheme
- Late night and Saturday registrations
- Free online CPD training courses
- £50 bonus referral scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Guidance, Enable, Progress, SEND, Cover Today and Classified
- Previous SEND experience is required
- Must be a Qualified Teaching Assistant (or be working towards the qualification)
- Ability to work with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Strong classroom management skills
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Recruitment & Compliance Officer, Gemma on 01423 608 655 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.