Required from 18th March for 4 weeks – an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with two pupils with Special Educational Needs
We are working with a primary school in Doncaster who are seeking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant
This position is full time (8:45 am – 3:30 pm), 5 days a week, starting 18th March for 4 weeks.
The ideal person will be confident and experienced in working across the primary age range and with children with additional needs.
Pupil 1 – Year 2
- - EHCP
- - General delay, speech, language and communication needs
Pupil 2 – FS2
- Teaching Assistant L2 qualification
- Experience in similar role
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business