Academic Appointments are working with a large secondary academy in Leeds to recruit a part-time Special Needs Coordinator (SENDCo).
- Two days a week
- September to December, with a potential of a permanent position
- Vibrant and friendly community
- Pupils behave well and enjoy learning
The applicant would be available 2 days a week (Mon & Tues) and needs to have exam access/SSI applications and statutory experience We are looking for a qualified Teacher and leader who:
• Can provide a strong role model for staff
• Has fantastic interpersonal and communication skills with adults and children
• Is able to combine excellent teaching with wider leadership responsibilities
• Has a passion for SEN and experience in working with a range of SEN issues.
• Has a good understanding of the SEN code of practice
• Is an excellent team player
In return the school can offer you a professional challenge and a rewarding opportunity, working with a collaborative leadership team that’s passionate about the progress and development of every student.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.