A 'good' rated school in Leeds are seeking a full-time, temporary School Office Administrator to start immediatley.
The school aims to provide its pupils with inspirational teaching and exceptional learning opportunities.
Staff here are well supported by an 'Outstanding' Leadership and Management team who continuously aim to improve teaching and achievement at the school. Pupils achieve well, and their progress is improving.
The role duties include:
- Liaising with parents under the instruction of the Headteacher
- Administrative support to the School Business Manager as required
- Working as part of a team to provide customer focused services set and directed by the Headteacher/School Business Manager
- Attend meetings and minute take
- Undertake back-up support to the Administration Assistant (eg Reception duties, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries, signing in visitors and assisting with first aid)
- Organise staff training materials for Headteacher/School Business Manager
Applicants MUST have previous experience to be considered by the school.
If you would like more information on this role contact Helen on 0113 390 1011 or to apply, just click 'Apply Now'. Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too Variety
Range of schools and alternative provisions
Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent Forward thinking company
New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.