Academic Appointments are working alongside a Primary school in the Leeds area who are seeking to appoint a Site Manager.
This role will involve:
- Waste removal
- Using cleaning equipment across the site
- Troubleshooting IT issues such as Whiteboard/internet connections
- Conducting Site Inspections each morning before school opens
- Reporting any Health and Safety issues to the Headteacher
- Key Holder duties – unlocking the school at 6:30am and locking up at 6:30pm.
- Line managing a staff of four cleaners
The selected candidate will need to have a good understanding of education settings and be up-to-date with Health and Safety regulations in a Primary provision. This is a ‘Good’ school where staff pride themselves on making a difference every day to the lives of the children they serve.
The role is working 37 hours a week as split shifts. The position involves working Monday to Friday, as well as Saturday mornings, and due to be a short term opportunity. Requirements:
- Previous caretaking experience, ideally in an education setting
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate, or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.