Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a vibrant and inspiring secondary academy in Leeds to appoint a part-time (Wednesday/Thursday) Sociology Teacher to start April 2019.
The academy holds an outstanding reputation for excellence in education and its high performance as a school. This is an exciting opportunity to join an extremely talented and committed team that successfully works together to increase opportunities and success for everyone.
The successful applicant be required to teach Sociology across KS4 and KS5 on a part-time basis on Wednesdays and Thursdays. The role is anticipated to go on until July 2019. Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business