Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Specialist Provision in Leeds, West Yorkshire to appoint a Teaching Assistant.
- September start, full-time, potentially permanent
- Ongoing CPD including core training and induction
- Staff development and collective wellbeing are among the schools top priorities
The school are recruiting for a motivated and autonomous Teaching Assistant to start in September on an ongoing basis, could be a possibility on a permanent contract for the right applicant.
The position will involve working on a 1:1 basis and supporting small classroom settings in the ASC unit, when needed.
They are seeking an individual who holds solid SEND experience, preferably with Autism at a secondary age level.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an environment that is described as an amazing place to work and learn, and one where you will receive exciting and innovative continuing professional development to support your capacity building and succession planning. Not only will you gain the opportunity to work in an inspiring environment, but you will also be working alongside some of the most caring and compassionate educators. Requirements
- Previous SEND and Autism experience is essential
- You will be skilled, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- You will be flexible and adaptable, a good communicator, calm and able to work as part of a team
- An enhanced DBS
- Two references from educational settings
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.