Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a successful Secondary Academy based in Bradford to appoint a Permanent Teacher of Arts from September 2019.
They are seeking to appoint an excellent Teacher who is able to do whatever it takes to ensure the life choices of all pupils are maximised.
This is an ‘Outstanding’ school, where pupils show a positive attitude towards learning. They have high expectations of all staff and value them highly.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented team in an outstanding academy whilst broadening your experiences and skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive tailored CPD and coaching.
You may also be interested to know that the school are also able to offer TLR dependent on experience. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant subject degree
- Proven track record
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1006 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.