Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a high achieving and successful school in York to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Design and Technology from September 2019.
They are seeking an individual who is confident in delivering DT across KS3, KS4 and KS5. They are open to any specialism.
The school offers outstanding facilities and a varied curriculum enabling each student to gain valuable skills in an engaging learning environment.
They pride themselves on being a happy community where students can grow to reach their full potential.
The school actively promotes the professional development of its staff through induction, CPD and career development opportunities.This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, vibrant and successful Science Department.
Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome.Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- Experience of teaching DT to KS5 is desirable
- Passion for your subject, success and quality teaching
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced current DBS
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1006 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.