Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Secondary School in Calderdale to appoint a Permanent Teacher of English
to start from September 2019
This is a full time, permanent teaching position. The school has a sixth form, so experience of teaching to KS5 would be desirable, however not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding organisation and to play a vital role in shaping its future. This is an improving school which is run by a highly effective senior leadership team who are highly ambitious for the academy’s future. Pupils behave well and are friendly.
NQTs are welcome to apply. Requirements:
Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from schools
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- An enhanced valid DBS
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business