Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of Secondary Schools located in Doncaster to appoint full-time English Teachers to start September 2019.
This role is to teach English across KS3 and KS4 and is anticipated to go on until the end of December 2019.
The successful applicant will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning, delivering and marking. They will also be comfortable with dealing with challenging behaviour.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools.Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
- Able to teach KS3 and KS4
- A proven track record
- Strong classroom management
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Aaron on 01302 243060 or at firstname.lastname@example.orgCleared to work in 48 hours!Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.