Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Secondary School located in Kirklees to appoint a History Teacher
to start from either Easter or September 2019.
They are looking for a new team member who is passionate, engaging and dedicated to ensuring students achieve their full potential, and someone who will be an active member of the team.
The school holds a strong reputation for excellent staff retention and being a ‘lovely place to work’.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a School who are soon to become part of an MAT. This is an improving school which is run by a highly effective senior leadership team who are highly ambitious for the schools future. The appointment of a new Headteacher has already seen significant progress, and the wider senior leadership team are dedicated and extremely supportive. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in a relevant subject
- Ability to teach up to KS4
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A passion for success and quality teaching
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1006 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business