Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary Academy located in Rotherham to appoint a full-time Maths Teacher to start within the next few weeks.
This role is to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4 and is anticipated to go on for approximately 10 weeks.
The successful applicant will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning, delivering and marking.
This a ‘Good’ Academy which is part of a large academy trust. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject area
- Ability to teach Maths across KS3 and KS4
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 01302 243 060 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business