Successful.. Recognised.. Well established reputation.. Would you like to teach Science in a school where Ofsted highlights these qualities?
This successful and large school are working with Academic Appointments to secure a Teacher of Science from September. The position is full-time and temporary for 12 months, in the first instance.
Praised for the positive impact of leadership in all areas and regarded for its well-established reputation for care, guidance and support.
School governors are seeking to strengthen the school's successful Science team through the appointment of a talented, creative and dynamic Teacher of Science.
The successful candidate will be an effective classroom practitioner, with excellent interpersonal skills, who will support and contribute to a team ethos capable of driving improvements. You will be able to teach across the age and ability range up to GCSE at higher level in all three Science disciplines. In return, you will have the opportunity to be part of a committed team teaching in a vibrant and stimulating learning environment.
The successful candidate will play a full part in the life of the school community, will be a form tutor and will contribute to maintaining the strong character of the school and in fostering the development of students and staff.
- QTS or equivalent
- Relevant degree subject
- Able to teach all Sciences to GCSE, including higher level
- Proven track record of successful teaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Two educational establishment references
- Current enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.