Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of Secondary School located in Doncaster to appoint full-time Science Teachers to start September 2019.
This role is to teach Science across KS3 and KS4 and is anticipated to go on until the end of December 2019.
The successful applicant will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning, delivering and marking. They will also be comfortable with dealing with challenging behaviour. Requirements
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Able to teach KS3 and KS4 Science
- 2x references from educational establishments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- A valid enhanced DBS that is subscribed to the update service.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 01302 243060 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business