Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an Academy in Barnsley to appoint a Science teacher across KS3 and KS4, to join their school from September 19 until December 19. This is a full time role.
It is important that the applicant is prepared to undertake the full teacher responsibility and will be expected to plan, deliver and mark across all three Science subjects. Requirements
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Able to teach KS3 and KS4 Science
- 2x references from educational establishments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- A valid enhanced DBS that is subscribed to the update service.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 01302 243060 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business