Academic Appointments are currently working with a vibrant Secondary Academy in Leeds to appoint a full-time Technology Teacher
. This would be to start after Easter 2019.
Food Technology specialism would be desirable.
This is an improving school; however senior leaders are taking swift and effective actions to improve the quality of teaching. The Academy offers their learners a rich experience through the curriculum and experiences beyond the classroom. They are passionate about delivering engaging lessons which allow all to succeed.
Staff here are ambitious, committed, hardworking and are passionate about the difference they can make to young people and the wider community.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1006 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business