Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of Secondary schools across the Harrogate area to appoint a bank of Teaching Assistants.
Supply is a great way to build up your experience in a variety of school settings. We are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants available immediately for day to day and potentially longer term roles.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and can provide an excellent service to our schools.The role may involve:
- Preparing the classroom for lessons
- Supporting children on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Assisting teachers in planning activities and managing class behaviour
- Supervising group activities
- Clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- Supporting with outings and events
- Carrying out administrative tasks
- Previous experience in a classroom environment is desirable
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to Gemma@academicappointments.co.uk
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations to.
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business