Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a specialist provision in Wakefield to appoint a bank of Teaching Assistants, to support on a long-term basis.
We are seeking to appoint several Teaching Assistants and/or Behaviour Support Workers to support the provisions students. Applicants must have experience of working within a behavioural capacity and individuals will have good behaviour management skills.
The provision offers an education for KS2 and KS3 students who have been permanently excluded from their mainstream school.
The provision offers a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum which is challenging and tailored to each pupil’s individual needs.
The staff here are passionate about reintegrating pupils back into mainstream education, as they believe every child deserves the best possible education to enable them to make good progress and achieve their full potential.
The roles are to start immediately and could possibly lead to a permanent position.
- Experience supporting pupils with behavioural needs
- Team Teach certification is desirable, however not essential as training will be provided
- DBS or willing to obtain one
- 2 x references
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1009 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business