Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of Special Schools in Leeds to appoint a bank of Learning Support Assistants.
Supply is a great way to build experience in a variety of school settings.
We are seeking to appoint Learning Support Assistants who have previous experience of working with special educational needs, learning and physical difficulties.
Roles will be to work with primary and secondary aged pupils, therefore it is essential applicants are able to adapt and be flexible to different pupils needs.Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Previous experience with SEND and Learning and Physical Difficulties is essential
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact our SEND Consultant, Olivia on 0113 390 1009 or at email@example.comCleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.