Would you like to support pupils in a school where the ‘atmosphere is harmonious’ and ‘behaviour is good’? Highlights:
- Full-time contract until Christmas 2019
- Good rated Ofsted
- Harmonious atmosphere around school and behaviour is good. Pupils are keen to come to school
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary School in Bradford, West Yorkshire to appoint a full-time Teaching Assistant to join their school in September.
This ‘good’ school offers outstanding facilities and a state of the art learning environment.
The headteacher and other senior leaders at the school have developed and sustained a clear vision and sense of direction which staff across the school are on board with and are committed to. Requirements:
- GCSE passes in Maths, English and Science
- Experience supporting in a secondary education facility
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.