Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a larger than average primary school located in just outside of Leeds city centre, to appoint a Year 6 Teaching Assistant.
- Immediate start for 1/2 term initially but possibly longer
- 'Good' rated school
- Well-behaved children
- Leadership and management is outstanding
This is an opportunity to join a good school which is heading towards outstanding. Staff work together and pupils enjoy coming to school, creating a harmonious environment.
- Experience of supporting in a primary school setting
- Recent Key Stage 2 experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.