Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Special School in Leeds to appoint a Team Teach trained, Behaviour Support Worker.
- 5 days a week, ongoing contract
- Working 1:1 and in small classroom setups
- All staff at the school are committed to the children and young people and strive to bring out the very best in all
- The school was graded ‘Good’ in its last Ofsted inspection, with ‘leadership and management’ being graded as ‘Outstanding’
The role will include supporting pupils of varying ages with challenging behaviour so applicants must have Team Teach or the equivalent de-escalation training.
The school caters for learners in different specialist and mainstream sites supporting a wide range of moderate learning difficulties; severe learning difficulties; complex & multiple needs; Asperger’s; Autism and Social, Emotional & Mental Health Needs. To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience with SEND learners is essential
- Team Teach Trained or equivalent
- A positive attitude
- 2 x References
- An enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.