Academic Appointments are working alongside an secondary school in Bradford to appoint a Teaching Assistant for an immediate start.
School are keen to work with an individual who is resilient and passionate with strong behaviour management skills.
This role would be working with pupils that can often display challenging behaviours and are somewhat disruptive in lessons. It would be a variety of supporting them with a full class setting and small groups.
The role is due to start immediately, and would be a part time, ongoing position. There is potential for this post to turn permanent. Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting pupils who have challenging behaviour.
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business