Academic Appointments are working alongside a secondary school in Leeds who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start immediately.
This role would be working with pupils who have a variety of different needs including Autism, LD, MLD and Complex Needs. The successful candidate would be supporting these pupils when they are participating in mainstream lessons.
The are looking for a patient and supportive Teaching Assistant whom has worked within special educational needs (SEN) previously.
The role is due to start immediately and would be a full time, ongoing position. Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting pupils with complex needs
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to Kerry@academicappointments.co.uk
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business