Successful… high achieving…forward-thinking, are just three of the words used to describe this Academy, and
you could become part of their team.
- Full-time position, rolling contract covering staff absence
- Commended for its improving results, strong leadership and exceptional student behaviour
- Results are now well above the average, especially in the Sixth Form where they are outstanding
Academic Appointments are currently with a ‘Good’ rated Academy in West Yorkshire to recruit a Classroom Assistant, to join their school on a temporary basis from September.
The successful candidate will be supporting Key Stage 3 and 4 students during normal lessons.
In its most recent Ofsted inspection, the school was commended for its improving results, strong leadership and exceptional student behaviour. Results are now well above the average, especially in the Sixth Form where they are outstanding.
- A qualification in Child/Education studies is prefered however this is not essential
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for education
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.