Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a school in Calderdale to appoint a Technology Teacher.
They are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher to teach up to at least GCSE, whilst encouraging students to reach their full potential. The role is from as soon as possible to at least Easter and potentially to July 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and experienced department, as well as a school that is part of a multi academy trust that provides exceptional support, help and experience.
The ideal applicant will be dedicated to improving standards and enjoy being part of a hardworking team of both students and staff.
In return for your commitment, the school offers state of the art technology, supportive SMT and a ‘working together to achieve’ culture.
The role will be paid to MPS Scale. Requirements:
Interested in this job?
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Must be able to teach KS3 and KS4 Technology and potentially KS5
- Product Design Specialism preferable
- A successful and proven track record of teaching
- Evidence of outstanding teaching and good classroom management
- 2x references
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business