- Full-time, 6-month contract
- 'Good' rated by Ofsted
- Pupils are positive about learning, and behaviour is good
- Staff are supported by a strong Leadership team who are eager to develop their peers
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a secondary school located in Leeds to appoint a Design Technology Teacher, specialising in Resistant Materials.
The school seek an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teacher of Technology who can teach Resistant Materials at Key Stage 3 and 4. The ability to teach another Technology subject at Key Stage 3 would be an advantage. Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
This is a ‘Good’ inclusive school where students enjoy learning in a harmonious community. Strong leadership and improved teaching have led to a significant increase in pupil’s attainment and successful GCSE results. Students enjoy learning and are respectful to each other and their teachers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and ambitious school.
This role is originally Full-time from September 2019 to December 2019 however it will then become part-time from January to April 2020. You will be:
- A highly successful classroom practitioner
- An enthusiastic and hardworking team player
- Able to achieve high levels of student engagement, challenge and progress
- Inspirational with the ability to motivate students
- A Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Qualified in the relevant subject degree
- Able to provide 2 references from educational establishments
- A holder of a valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.