Academic Appointments are currently working on behalf of a dynamic and supportive Multi-Academy Trust in West Yorkshire to appoint a Trust Finance Assistant.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Based in the Wakefield area
- Band D of the support staff spine
The college where the successful candidate will be based offers a dynamic, positive and supportive culture for staff and students. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a developing and growing environment.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of the Trust Financial Team to provide financial services across the academies in the trust. Duties will include:
- Liaising with a wide range of people regarding financial matters
- Processing orders, invoices, payments within agreed timescales
- Assessing Bursary Fund and Free Meals applications
- Setting up and monitoring student trip accounts
- Supporting trust events two evenings per academic year
- Undertaking other duties as required
- Experience of using computerised administration systems
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word software
- Experience of handling and balancing cash
- Experience of ordering and invoicing procedures
- Good standard of Maths (minimum GCSE Grade C or equivalent)
- Confidence in using IT software and equipment
- Willingness to undertake further training relevant to the post
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.