Would you like to work in a larger than average, good rated primary school, which has been described as a ‘calm, orderly and purposeful place’ and pupils behaviour is good?
- Full-Time until October half term
- Ofsted rated as 'Good' (2017)
- 1:1 TA in the class
- High standards of learning and behaviour and children make good progress across the school
- Headteacher is supportive and forward thinking and staff team are settled
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a ‘good’ rated primary school on the outskirts of Wakefield and Doncaster to appoint a temporary Year 1 Primary Teacher.
In the schools most recent Ofsted the staff were found to be encouraging and enthusiastic. Staff morale is high.
This role is due to commence on the 3rd of June. Requirements
- QTS or equivalent
- Must have previous experience teaching Year 1
- Track record of achievement
- A current enhanced DBS is essential
- Two references from an educational setting
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.