Are you a creative, dedicated and committed classroom teacher with recent experience in Early Years or KS1?
Do you have high expectations of children’s achievement and a proven track record of raising standards? If so, we can offer a fantastic opportunity to join a superb primary school based on the outskirts of Bradford, West Yorkshire.
- September 2019 start
- 2 terms (Maternity Cover)
- 'Good' rated Ofsted
- The behaviour of the pupils is good (Ofsted)
- A strong, supportive leadership team who Ofsted have commended for their support of new teachers
- A positive atmosphere results in excellent staff morale
- KS1 SATs expectations are higher than the National Standard across the board, pupils want to learn
This Ofsted rated Good school are working with Academic Appointments to secure a Primary Teacher for a Year 1 class. The successful applicant will be required to teach a Year 1 class in this one form entry, smaller than average primary school, where expectations are exceeded and pupil attainment is high.
Applications from both NQT's and experienced teachers are very welcome. Requirements
- QTS or equivalent
- Must have previous experience teaching Year 1
- Track record of achievement
- A current enhanced DBS is essential
- Two references from an educational setting
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.