Would you like to work in a successful, popular and thriving primary school on the outskirts of Doncaster? Job Highlights:
- Full-Time, maternity cover until the end of the academic year
- Behaviour, on the whole, is good and children enjoy school
- The staff here feel very well supported and valued by the leadership team
- 100% of pupils achieved or exceeded the expected standard in KS2 Maths (2017)
- The school is in the top 1% of primary schools in England for attainment in Maths (2017)
- Expected standards in Summer KS2 results are higher than the national
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a successful and thriving Primary Academy in Doncaster, South Yorkshire to appoint a Year 2/3 Primary Teacher.
Children here enjoy the broad balanced curriculum that the school offers and benefit from attractive and stimulating classrooms. Requirements
- QTS or equivalent
- Must have previous experience teaching Year 1
- Track record of achievement
- A current enhanced DBS is essential
- Two references from an educational setting
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.