Are you a qualified Primary Teacher? Would you like the flexibility of supply within the same school?
Academic Appointments are recruiting a pool of 'Supply Staff' for a partnership school in Leeds.
The school is situated in the Bramley area of Leeds and there are just under 500 pupils on role. The school have been graded 'Good' by Ofsted ,determined leadership and the strong commitment of staff have led to the schools improvement over the years.
We are working closely with school supporting them with any long or short term cover needs.Requirements
- Recent Year 3 and 4 experience
- Confident in planning and assessment along
- 100% committed to each placement
- Willingness to give that little bit extra
- 2 school-based references
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment