Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a primary school located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, to appoint a dynamic Part-Time Year 3 Primary Teacher from September.
- 3 days per week, Monday – Wednesday
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Pupils typically behave well
- Staff are provided with training and CPD regularly
As the position is for a full half term, it is expected you will undertake the whole class responsibilities; marking, planning and parents evenings, you must be committed and willing to immerse yourself in the role. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an improving school where the determination of leadership and the strong commitment of its staff has already made a difference.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 2
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.