Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a primary school located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, to appoint a Year 4 Primary Teacher.
- Temp to Perm contract, starting in September
- ‘Outstanding’ school where pupils make good and outstanding progress
- Large classes with full-time TA support
- Exemplary pupil attitude
- Strong supportive team who work together to ensure all pupils achieve
- Parents are very supportive of the school
The school respects and values every individual and works hard to ensure all pupils achieve well. This is a happy and safe school. Pupils are friendly and are well behaved.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Year 4
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.