Academic Appointments are supporting a school in Bradford in their recruitment of a Year 4 teacher to cover a maternity leave
The post is to commence Easter 2019 and is full time.
We are looking for a teacher who is passionate, a teacher with the desire to change lives and in return have theirs changed, a teacher with aspiration and a teacher who wants to be part of an amazing, caring team at a 2 form entry primary school based in Bradford.
This is a fantastic school, wonderful children and a great working environment. They are part of the Focus Multi Academy Trust, a family of schools that support, care and appreciate the work that is done in and out of the classroom.
NQTs welcome to apply
Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business