Are you a Key Stage 2 specialist who would like to work in a ‘happy’ school where pupils feel valued and love to learn? Highlights:
- Full-time position for half term
- Mixed Year 5/6 class
- Ofsted graded 'Good' school in 2018
- Settled and supportive staff team and forward-thinking Headteacher
- Behaviour is good and outcomes have improved year on year
A 'good' rated, improving school are working with Academic Appointments in their search for a Primary Teacher to join their KS2 phase. The role would be to start after the May break and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
This is a 'good' rated school where pupils understand what is expected of them and enjoy learning. Attainment is improving and pupil outcomes are high. Ofsted commented on the commitment of leaders and the dedication from all staff. The school is highly regarded by staff and parents. Requirements:
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 2
- Evidence of excellent standards of teaching
- Two references from education establishments
- DBS or willing to undertake
If this job is for you... click 'Apply Now'. Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.