Upper Key Stage 2 teachers required for day to day supply – Harrogate area
If you are a qualified teacher looking for temporary work, then we would love to hear from you.
Academic Appointments are experiencing an exceptionally high demand for experienced year 5 and 6 teachers with immediate availability.
Several of our partner schools across Harrogate are looking for day to day, short- and long-term staff and we are working to support their requirements. Why supply with Academic Appointments?
- Immediate start available
- Day to day work for maximum flexibility
- Opportunities to work in a variety of settings in and around Harrogate
- Competitive rates of pay
- NQTs welcome
If you would like to know more, or register with Academic Appointments, then ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business