Academic Appointments are working with a multi-cultural school in Wakefield to recruit an experienced year 5 teacher who will also have responsibility for maths. This post if full time, starting Easter 2019.
Pay is competitive and may include a TLR for right applicant.
- Have recent, relevant experience for all aspects of teaching and learning in a year 5 class
- Set and maintain high expectations
- Be ambitious, professional and inspire all
- Good behaviour management skills
- Proven record of progress for all within your class
About the school:
- Primary school located within a diverse area of Wakefield
- Supportive leadership team and governors
This is a temporary position for one term initially, this may be extended
If you would like to know more, or register with Academic Appointments, then please give me a call on 0113 390 1003 or email your CV to me at email@example.com Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business