Academic Appointments are seeking to recruit a year 5 teacher to work in one of our partner schools.
This is a part time role working Monday and Tuesday each week starting June 2019 to cover a maternity leave.
The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and located in a pleasant rural village location in Doncaster. Minimum requirements:
Interested in this job?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business