Are you a KS2 teacher looking for a new role from September?
A 2 form entry 'good' school on the outskirts of Bradford are looking for a year 5 teacher to start September 2019 on a full time basis.
Previous KS2 experience is essential.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business